The Missions Committee Is Committed To:
- Ensuring that our missionaries in the field are covered with prayer from our fellowship.
- Increasing the awareness of the ministries performed by the missionaries Trinity supports.
- Facilitating communication from our fellowship to those in the field.
- Enabling the participation of the Trinity family in missions opportunities.
- Increasing the awareness of ways that God is 'getting the Word out' to people who don't have the Bible in their language through our family of EC missionaries.
- Active participation in "Missionary Prayer Partner" prayer events.
- Regularly checking the Missions Board in the education wing lobby.
- Including missionaries in your financial giving.
- Encouraging your child to participate in all the MMK activities and classes.
- Sending cards and letters to Trinity's missionaries on a regular basis.
- Randy & Chris Amberman Serving the Navajo Nation in New Mexico
- Jamie & Anita Farr Serving as teacher recruiters through Wycliffe in Florida
- Kurt & Nancy Graff Serving as church planting consultants through Café 1040 in Michigan
- Roy & Sue Haglund Serving as administrators through MAF in Idaho
- Kitty Miller Serving as linguist teacher through SIL in Thailand
- Dan and Melinda Moury raising support so they can serve as videographers through Wycliffe in Florida
- Dave & Conce Roof Serving as church planters through OMS in Brazil
- Joe & Wendy Toy Serving as an evangelist with Open Air Ministries in Philadelphia
- BJ & Rachel Whitaker Serving as church planters through ECMI in Spain
- Whitaker Family Blog - Click Here
- Jonathan & Kathy Wilson Serving as Bible translators through Wycliffe in Papua New Guinea
(Note: Blue links lead to more information)