Trinity Lighthouse provides a safe, healthy and fun environment for children to grow with God's love. It is our desire to help children develop positive attitudes toward God and to help shape young hearts with God’s Word. We offer children the opportunity to receive truths from the Bible taught on their level of understanding while their parents are attending adult worship. In addition we provide many other opportunities for children to be involved in programs and activities:
- Jr. Church
- Sunday School
- AWANA (Sunday evenings)
- MOPS (3rd Wed evening and 3rd Thursday morning)
- Twin Pines Camp (summer programs available)
- Homeschool Ministry (Tuesday)
- And more (check our Web-site often for calendar and announcemen updates)
Junior Church begins with a children's sermon by Pastor Ralph during the 10:30 AM worship service and is available for children 4+. Our worship time includes praise time with singing, prayer time, memory verse, and various additional means of visuals to make practical application to what that particular Bible story means to each of the children. During the summer months we schedule a “Sundae Sunday” which we enjoy and the date for that event will soon be announced.AWANA
AWANA stands for “Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed” (2 Timothy 2:15). AWANA Clubs are for children ages 2 years old through 6th grade. The children are organized into age appropriate groups: Puggles (2 years old), Cubbies (3 and 4 year olds), Sparks (K through 2nd grade) and Truth and Training (3rd through 6th grade). Each Sunday night, the children enjoy Game Time, Scripture Learning Time, and Bible Lesson Time. Puppet shows, awards, Grand Prix, theme nights, store nights, crafts, special presentations, and other activities are also used to enhance the children’s learning. Kids love coming to AWANA because it’s fun. So, plan on joining us and be sure to bring a friend!
- AWANA is a fun ministry that is devoted to discipling children. There are so many negative influences on our children and research shows that many Christian kids are turning away from God as young adults. The AWANA ministry teaches the foundational truths of Christianity to establish a strong pillar of faith, so that when they grow older they will not stray far from it. AWANA meets each Sunday evening from 4:00 to 5:45 pm. thru May 5th.
- To learn more email AWANA Commander, visit Trinity AWANA Webpage, or visit AWANA Website or come to any club meeting Sunday evening from 4:00 – 5:45 p.m. We will introduce ourselves and let you know about some of the fun ministries we are offering our youth to teach them about our Savior Jesus Christ and to mature them in their faith. At Trinity, you can find the support and resources you need to train your children spiritually, to know, love and serve Christ…for life.
Twin Pines Camp is a preferred summer destination for many of our children and youth. Three day to week long camping opportunities are provided for those completing grades 1 through 12. Family and Adult camps are available too. Click here for more information!