We have many ministries available for adults - both men and women!
Here are just a few:
Here are just a few:
- CAST (Caring And Sharing Together) - meets at the church on the second Saturday of the month from 8-10:00 AM. Women, married or single, young or old, who are looking for a safe - confidential - environment in which to share your needs are welcome.
- Journey Women’s Discipleship - will take you deep into a relationship with Christ. Throughout this journey, you’ll be introduced to basic spiritual disciplines, learn to walk with Christ daily, make decisions using Scripture, and discover the value of discipling other women to walk the same journey. In groups of two or three women’s hearts are ignited to follow Jesus Christ and in turn disciple others, leaving a legacy of spiritual generations. This Journey of Discipleship is a process presented through three NavPress books: Bridges on t he Journey introduces you to your life in Christ; Crossroads on the Journey invites you to deepen your walk with Christ; Friends on the Journey equips you to invest your life in others who will in turn invest their lives in future generations. NAVIGATORS
- MOPS (Mothers of PreSchoolers) - a dynamic program designed to nurture mothers with children from infancy through kindergarten. MOPS is a relevant and caring network, making moms better moms through trusted resources and relationships. The evening group gets together every third Wednesday evening and the morning group gets together every third Thursday morning.
- Precept Bible Studies - Wednesday Mornings at 10:00 AM - led by Linde Rude or Thursday Evenings at 7:00 PM - led by Jan Rosen and Jeanne Copp. We would love to have you join us! For more information contact Linde Rude - firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the church office at: 610-948-5560
- One 2 Won Men's Discipleship - Trinity has been offically designated as an Antioch Church by Men at the Cross. We are establishing mentor relationships for men to come alongside other men, one to one, so they can both deepen their walk with Jesus. The One 2 Won study is designed for two guys to spend time together over 24 weeks, developing their relationship with the Lord and each other. If you are looking for a chance to get real and learn more, please let us know.
- Precept Bible Studies - Wednesday Mornings at 10:00 AM - led by Linde Rude or Thursday Evenings at 7:00 PM - led by Jan Rosen and Jeanne Copp. We are inductively studying the gospel of Matthew Part 2 chapters 14-28. We would love to have you join us! For more information contact Linde Rude.
- Life Groups - we were designed to thrive in a group of believers. Join a Life Gourp at Trinity Lighthouse and you will grow as a believer as you share, learn, laugh and find support in a small group community. Let us help you find the right group for you. Click here for more information.